We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Welcome to The Friday Buzz, our roundup of all good things, good advice, good feelings. It’s the happy hour of blog posts! Up this week: Bunny succulents, Cheer on Netflix, and much more!
There were quite the variety of topics buzzing around our team this week! We all have a bit of Spring fever, I think. Once March hit, we felt like we’d made it out of the dreary winter and are now ready to tackle whatever comes our way!
Let’s see what The Simply Team buzzed about this week, shall we?
OUR FAVORITES FROM THE WEEK
- Wear your food – Emma has a giant crush on this shirt. Oh, and this one too.
- Ready, OKAY! Megan and Cambria binge-watched this show and now the whole team is hooked!
- What to choose… I definitely want to try some of these gadgets for my kitchen. Just can’t decide which one to try first!
- Boden Buddies – The whole Simply Team whole-heartedly approves of this clothing line, especially for kids.
- Practice makes perfect – Summer is trying to improve her Spanish so she’s been practicing with this website.
- Bunny Ears – These are quite possibly the cutest succulents of all time.
MEANWHILE ON INSTAGRAM
Our Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Chili is always a favorite with everyone! You can see just how much everyone loves it here. It seems that low-maintenance recipes that require hardly any prep time are always a winner!
READER COMMENT OF THE WEEK
Our Fish Cakes with Tarragon Mayo turned our reader, Linda, into a tuna lover. She said:
THIS was excellent. I really questioned the outcome but wow, these were so good. Thank you so much for sharing your creation, Sally. Loved it. P.s. This is great for Lent.
Linda! Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you thought! Makes our day.
Cheers to March and SPRING!