We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix sifted flour with dry yeast, leave at room temperature until you mix the milk (leave 2 tablespoons for greasing) with soft butter, sugar, salt in a bowl, then begin to incorporate into the flour gradually: knead with oil, then add of milk. Knead the dough until it sticks to your hands and air bubbles form. The dough does not have to be hard!
Cover the dough with a towel and leave it to rise until it doubles in volume. (30-40 min).
Meanwhile, prepare the filling: the cheese left to drain overnight, mix with the sugar, lemon peel and vanilla, then mix well with a mixer and raw egg.
From the dough I formed 4 cylinder shapes and I cut 20 slices (you can cut even fewer, which means that the Parisians will be bigger).
I stretched each piece with the twister into rectangular shapes. Half of the rectangle I cut into strips about 1 finger thick.
Fill each piece of dough in the part where we did not cut the strips with cheese and start rolling until we reach the strips. Each strip is carefully rolled over the filled part.
Place them in a tray lined with baking paper and let them rest for another 10 minutes, grease them with 1 egg mixed with 2 tablespoons of milk, then put them in the hot oven and leave them until golden brown.
Lychee with sour cream
How gladly we waited at the mouth of the wood-fired oven in the backyard. This dough can be used both for lychee and for cake. A lychee was ready, the next second since it was taken out of the oven. The baking on the hearth does not compare with that of the electric / gas oven, but I am glad that I can prepare them anyway, they are absolutely tasty. The lychee is prepared in Transylvania, in the communes of Sibiu, Alba, Mures, Brasov counties, where many Saxons lived many years ago. The Saxons went to Germany, but fortunately we were left with this wonderful recipe.
10 g fresh yeast
milk for a soft cake dough
3 sachets of vanilla sugar
Method of preparation:
Sift the flour, add the eggs, the yeast dissolved in a little warm milk and sugar, a pinch of salt, knead, then gradually add a little warm milk to obtain a homogeneous dough, put the warm oil and continue kneading until we have a softer dough (if necessary add a little warm milk). Leave to rise for 2 hours. Mix the ingredients for the cream.
After it has risen, divide it in two, spread each piece of dough on the floured table, in a thin sheet, put it in larger trays (I used the oven tray and another 35 & # 21525), divide the composition of cream in two, and put on each sheet, level, cut the pieces of margarine on top and put in the preheated oven at 190 ° C.
Check the countertop and when it is slightly brown below, move the tray with liqueur to the highest stage of the oven and set the grill function of the oven for 2 minutes, to brown lightly on top. Remove and leave to cool, then powder with powdered sugar and cinnamon. It can be prepared only with sour cream, without cottage cheese and add 1-2 extra yolks.
Cheesecake Without Baking With Cow's Cheese
For the counter 400 g digestive biscuits150 g melted butter for cream 600 g cream cheese500 ml cream for whipped cream liquid cream 150 g powdered sugar100 ml cold water 100 ml hot milk 20 g. Quick to make without baking put in the fridge for 4 hours and it is ready after classic american recipe with philadelphia cheese see here I propose a lighter recipe with creamy cottage cheese and scented with lemon. More sweet, I must admit, whether it's the cheese pie or the cheese pancakes or the molded cake, they are all appreciated and enjoyed.
Cheesecake With Cherries Cheesecake Without Baking With Cheese And Cherries Recipe Cheesecake Easy Desserts Desserts
Easter Without Dough With Cow Cheese Food Dessert Bars Just Bake
Strawberry Cheesecake Baking Cheesecake Baking Cheesecake Baking Cheese Cheese Cake Strawberry Cheesecake Desserts Cheesecake Food
Cheesecake With Cow Cheese And Strawberries Petitchef Recipe Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Cheesecake Strawberry Cheesecake
Unbaked Cake With Fine Cream Yogurt Cake Recipes Food Homemade Cakes
Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake Recipe Simonacallas In 2020 Cheesecake Desserts Recipes Cheesecake Desserts Mango Dessert
And not even if it was presented as a cheesecake or cake with sweet cottage cheese.
Cheesecake without baking with cottage cheese. Cheesecake with cream cheese 27 recipes. Strawberry Cheesecake without Baking video recipe The recipe for baking cheesecake without baking seemed to me a very good idea for anyone to have the courage to make something delicious and spectacular. I haven't tested this recipe but I have often prepared cheesecake after the ladies martha stewart recipe which is wonderful but not with philadelphia cheese and cottage cheese. Quick cheesecake with cottage cheese and lemon without wonderful baking.
Whipped cream is mixed with cottage cheese, eggs and sugar. Heat a quarter of the liquid cream and melt the gelatin in it. It is found in a 1 kg bucket. We like it and eat it in any sweet or salty form.
Serve it with fresh fruit jam or simply powdered with sugar. I missed a good cheesecake. And this time I wanted to make one that is more accessible to anyone without sophisticated and expensive cheese creams but with a fresh cow's cheese and basic ingredients that everyone has in the pantry and refrigerator. After several tests I came to the conclusion that the light cow's cheese from pilos from lidl is the best.
Japanese cheesecake cheesecake with sweetened condensed milk and red fruit jam cheesecake with lemon without baking cheesecake with muffin carrot cake filled with cheesecake Easter cheesecake cheesecake. Cheesecake recipe with cherries without baking. Mine was round with removable walls and 18 cm in size. Hydrate the gelatin in sheets in cold water.
I don't miss fresh cottage cheese from the fridge. Mix the two types of cheese with sugar and lemon juice. Cake or a cottage cheese cake so I took a look at the cheesecake recipes I had. Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven at 150 degrees for about an hour and 20 minutes.
I put baking paper on the bottom and covered the walls in food foil. Written by teo on 05 12 2011 in cheesecakes. Remove the cheesecake from the oven, the middle should be a little soft and on top, slightly browned, let it cool in the pan for 3 to 4 hours. Once cooled, mix it in the previous composition.
Quick cheesecake dessert recipe with cottage cheese and lemon without baking. Unbaked cheesecake adds to favorites. Cheesecake with cottage cheese.
Bebe NOT pope COW CHEESE! What recipes do you combine it in?
ideas for combinations for babies with cottage cheese
Babies can get acquainted with cottage cheese quite early right from the beginning of diversification. Cheese is a very healthy food for the intake of vitamin D and calcium it provides. The daily portion is not large, they should receive between a quarter and a third of a cup of dairy a day.
Most moms served cottage cheese in combination with bananas and were successful. Others offer it to the child in the famous combination with polenta. The texture may make it harder to accept than other creamy dairy products, but by finding the right combination for your baby's tastes, you will succeed.
Here are some ideas for baby cheese combinations:
- fruit puree
- 1-2 biscuits
- healthy cereals (millet, oatmeal, corn, buckwheat, quinoa, amaranth)
- rice pudding
- macaroni pudding
- Rice pudding with cottage cheese
- Vegetable puree with cottage cheese
- Boiled papanas with cottage cheese
- Macaroni pudding with spinach and cottage cheese
- Baked apple puree with cottage cheese and cereal
- Cottage cheese and basil biscuits
Rice pudding with cottage cheese from 10-12 months
- 1 cup white round grain coffee
- 1 cup warm milk
- 5 tablespoons apple juice or maple / honey syrup (only after 1 year)
- 1 yolk
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
Method of preparation:
Boil the rice, 1 cup of rice in 2 cups of water. In another pot, heat the milk.
When the rice is almost cooked, add the warm milk and continue boiling the rice in the milk for a few minutes.
In the ready-cooked rice add maple syrup, honey or any fruit juice made by you at home. For older children, you can put grated lemon peel, cinnamon powder, a drop of vanilla.
Mix the cottage cheese with the yolk. If the dwarf is over 1 year old, use the egg white, which you beat well with a whisk or mixer, until it becomes foam.
Then mix the boiled and sweetened rice to taste with the yolk and egg white, put in a heat-resistant dish after you have lined the walls of the dish with semolina (put the egg white foam on top) and put in the oven, on the right heat. The pudding is ready when the top layer has become slightly coppery.
Let it cool for 10-15 minutes, then serve hot.
You can use dried fruits (cranberries, apricots, raisins - depending on the age of the child), which you will rehydrate in maple syrup. If you want to add them to the pudding, they are put in the egg white that is mixed with the cottage cheese.
As an adult, you can serve the pudding garnished with homemade jam or a few extra drops of maple syrup.
Vegetable puree with cottage cheese from 8-10 months
Method of preparation:
Put the vegetables in the oven, bake.
After they are baked, take them out, let them cool and peel them.
Then puree them, mixing them all.
Add the cottage cheese and serve.
Boiled papanas with cow's cheese from 10-12 months
Boil a pot of water.
Then mix the egg yolk with the semolina and cheese. From the obtained mixture, shape balls.
When the water starts to boil, take the pot off the heat and carefully insert the balls.
Then put the pot back on the fire and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
Serve them with fruit puree or jam, depending on the child's age.
Macaroni pudding with spinach and cottage cheese from 10-12 months
- 50 g of macaroni
- 50 g of frozen spinach
- 120 g of cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 yolk
Bring the macaroni to a boil without salt.
In a pan, put the oil, frozen spinach and boil, adding a little water. When the spinach is ready to boil, put it in the blender and mix it with the cottage cheese.
Drain the cooked pasta, place them in a heat-resistant dish lined with butter and semolina, then place the spinach and cottage cheese mixture on top.
Beat the yolk and spread it over the pudding, then put in the oven on the right heat.
Baked apple puree with cottage cheese and cereals from 8-10 months
Prick the apple peel from place to place with a fork, wrap it in baking paper and put it in the oven.
When it is soft, a sign that it has baked, take out the sweet and good core and mix it with the cottage cheese.
Then add the oatmeal and serve.
Cottage cheese and basil biscuits from 10 months
- 450 g of flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 90 g cold butter
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 250 ml of milk
- 1 bunch of green basil
Sift the flour into a bowl, add salt and baking powder and mix.
Add the butter and mix with your fingers until you get a dough with the consistency of a larger grain breadcrumbs.
Squeeze the cottage cheese well and add it to this dough, as well as the chopped basil leaves.
Make a hole in the middle of the dough and add the milk. Mix with a fork until you get the consistency of a dough.
Bake the salted cheese
I placed the saltines in trays on baking paper and baked them for 15 minutes at 180 C (medium to high with gas). Baking can take 20-25 minutes, depending on the oven. The salads must be brown and dry (not to remain raw in the middle). I grow phenomenally when baking & # 8211 rises a lot!
This is what salty cheeses look like with red and ripe cheese, puff pastry, tender!
COW CHEESECAKE I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I made CHEESECAKE FROM COW CHEESE. It turned out fine and very delicious. You can serve it with jam, jam, fresh fruit or simply with powdered sugar. My family really liked this cheesecake and I hope your families will like it too. It is the right dessert to gather you all for a cup of tea. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
For the cream:
- 1 kg. - fatty and unsalted cottage cheese (drained well of whey)
- 200 ml. - 35% sweet cream (for cream)
- 200 gr. & # 8211 sugar
- ½ grated peel of a lemon
- 3 large (or 4 small) chicken eggs
- 3 tablespoons white flour
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
For the biscuit crust:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: One hour and 20 minutes
Total time: One hour and 35 minutes
Number of servings: 8-10
Method of preparation:
- Break the biscuits into pieces in a blender bowl, add the melted butter, sugar and mix everything until the biscuits are crushed, and the texture resembles that of wet sand. Put the mixture obtained in a tray of about 21-22 cm. with a removable bottom, press it well both at the edges and on the bottom of the tray then put it in the preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 8 minutes then take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, put the cheese in a blender and mix well for about 8-10 minutes until fine. Gradually break the eggs. Remove the lid and add the sugar, flour, a little salt, put the lid on and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Then pour in the sweet cream, continuing to mix.
- At the end, remove the lid, pour the vanilla essence and grate the peel of a lemon. Mix a little with the spoon and pour the cheese composition over the biscuit crust prepared earlier.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven at 150 degrees C for about an hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven, the middle should be a little soft, and on top slightly browned, let it cool in the pan for 3-4 hours. Serve it with jam, jam, fresh fruit or simply powdered with sugar. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
How to prepare wheat cheeses in pie sheets
Trigons are as easy to make as any cheese pie, only the way it is wrapped is different. They are a relatively dietary dessert if you use low-fat cottage cheese.
The cheese I used had 8% fat, and I put quite a bit of sugar, only 40 grams in a wheat tray. Come on, it's not bad! If you want them sweeter, you will need to supplement the last amount of ingredients.
An important clarification: do not put sugar in the mixture of cheese and eggs because it will liquefy the cheese, especially if it is a weaker cheese. Put the sugar directly on the pie sheets, just before you pack the wheat and it will be very good.
- 500 grams of fresh cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 1 egg tied
- 130 grams of gray
- 3-4 tablespoons flour (depending on how well squeezed whey is the cheese used)
- extra flour for sprinkling the worktop
- 1 pot of at least 4 liters with boiling water for boiling
- 1 tablespoon salt
- melted butter (or olive oil) for sprinkling boiled gnocchi
Preparation of gnocchi with cottage cheese:
1. Cottage cheese, 1 teaspoon grated salt, egg, semolina and flour are placed in a bowl:
2. Knead until you get a smooth, non-sticky dough. Let the dough cool for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, boil 4 liters of water in a large pot. When it boils, add salt.
3. After this time, the work surface is sprinkled with flour, pieces of dough are broken and shaped into rolls of about 1.5 cm. diameter, from which slices of
4. Each piece of cut dough is passed over the teeth of a fork turned upside down, obtaining the characteristic pattern of gnocchi.
5. Boil in boiling salted water, all at once, stirring 2-3 times in the pot immediately after the gnocchi have been added. Optionally, you can put 1 tablespoon of oil in the water. Gnocchi will be ready very quickly, practically when they rise to the surface they are already cooked.
6. Drain the water and sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter (or olive oil), keeping them hot until serving, if you serve them as a garnish next to a dish with sauce. If you serve them as such, gnocchi are boiled in a sauce, such as tomato sauce for pasta, then put on plates and sprinkle with Parmesan.
7. They are absolutely delicious, I hardly refrain from eating them naked: P! Today I served them with beef stroganoff. And yes, next to a dish with sauce, these gnocchi are really valued.
Muffins with cottage cheese & # 8220Aerate & # 8221 ready in an instant!
The muffins no matter what fruit you use are delicious, fluffy and airy. They are adored by young and old and you can prepare them for any occasion!
INGREDIENT (ROOM TEMPERATURE)
-130 g of 0% cottage cheese
-30 g of starch (either corn or potato)
-1 tablespoon of grated orange peel
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Combine sifted flour with baking powder, salt and starch. (If you do not have starch, then replace it with wheat flour).
2. In a blender, mix the skimmed cow's cheese with the eggs, melted butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla sugar and grated orange peel until you get a homogeneous consistency.
3.Add the flour in 2 portions. Mix very well with a spatula.
4. Line the shapes with special paper (muffin tins). Divide the dough into the hollow so that it fills a little more than half.
5. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 0 C for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
6. Allow to cool on a grill pan. If desired, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar, condensed milk, caramel or chocolate icing. The taste will be even more delicious.