We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First we prepare the crumbly dough:
Put the diced cold butter in a bowl with the sugar and flour and knead with your hands until you get some crumbs of dough, then let it cool until we prepare the apples.
Peel the apples and cut them into cubes. Put the 25 gr butter in a pan and when it has melted, put the apples, the 2 tablespoons of sugar, the grated peel and the juice of 1/2 lime and cinnamon to taste.
Let it soak for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Grease a heat-resistant pan with butter and put the apples in the pan, then cover with the dough in the fridge, sprinkle a little cinnamon and over the dough, then put in the preheated oven at 160 ° for 30-40 minutes (or until you notice that it is nicely browned) .
When it is ready, let it cool a bit and serve it with a delicious ice cream (I had ice cream with white chocolate and lime).
Crumble with apples and raspberries
- 300 & # 32 g & # 32 sweet apples & # 32 (net quantity)
- 500 & # 32 g & # 32 fresh raspberries & # 32 (can also be used frozen)
- 50 & # 32 g & # 32 green sugar & # 32 (or sugar)
- 20 & # 32 g & # 32 tapioca flour & # 32 or 10 g starch
- 120 & # 32 g & # 32 oatmeal
- 80 & # 32 g & # 32 oatmeal & # 32 (obtained by grinding oatmeal)
- 20 & # 32 g & # 32 green sugar & # 32 (or other sweetener)
- 70 & # 32 g & # 32 soft butter & # 32 (or coconut oil)
Tried this recipe? Let us know how it was!Crumble with apples and raspberries
If you try the recipe, I would be happy to share opinions, suggestions and pictures on the Faccebook and Instagram page.
For 6 years my help in the kitchen is Thermomix. If you also like to eat well, diversify and have control over the ingredients, but you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, then Thermomix is the answer. For questions, demonstrations right at your home or online, and orders you can contact me here.
The passion for raw desserts materialized in the book "Sweet and Salty", a book with 54 healthy recipes, with and without fire. The book can be ordered here.
Ingredient: For fruit: 6 beautiful apples (or pears), 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder for coca: 125 g butter, 200 g flour, 150 g brown sugar.
Method of preparation:
1) Turn on the oven, clean the apples, cut them into cubes, spread them in a tray and sprinkle the vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
2) Crumble cake: Cut the butter into cubes and melt a little (microwave or oven), in a bowl mix the flour and brown sugar, add the butter, mix everything with your hands and grind with your fingers, finely.
3) Add over the apples in a regular layer, bake for 30 minutes.
How to serve:Serve hot, warm or cold, plain or with vanilla ice cream or a tablespoon of sour cream. A plus: for the one with pears you can add a grated chocolate!
The article presents some epidemiological aspects of outbreaks with acute diarrheal diseases (ADD) in the Republic of Moldova in 2014-2 [. ]
Epidemiologically studied and analyzed chickenpox morbidity in the Republic of Moldova during 1985-2017. The given study is one [. ]
Coxarthrosis is a condition characterized by pain in the hip. It is a chronic condition that occurs later. ]
Irritable bowel syndrome is one of the most common dysfunctions of modern man. Statistics show that it affects [. ]
One of the most painful conditions is kidney stones, which are so annoying and so widespread. ]
Beetroot occupies a well-deserved place on the list of foods allowed in any healthy diet. The vegetable is rich in nutrients. ]
To maintain our figure we need a balanced diet, but it is not enough, it should be associated with a program [. ]
Raynaud's syndrome is a condition of the peripheral arteries characterized by successive changes in the color of the fingers and [. ]
Ingredients & # 8211 Crumble with blackberries
- 700 g blackberries / mix of fresh berries
- 110 g flour
- 100 g brown muscovado sugar + 2 tablespoons grated brown muscovado sugar
- 100 g of almond flour
- 100 g butter
- 1 vanilla pod
Preparation & # 8211 Crumble with blackberries
- Mix the blackberries with the vanilla bean seeds and the 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Distribute the fruits in 2-3 ceramic pots that can be placed in the oven.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter, at room temperature, with the flour, almond flour and 100 g of brown sugar.
- Knead this mix with your hands until you get a crumbly dough (the consistency should not be compact but separated into small bunches)
- Cover the fruits, from each bowl, with a layer of crumbly dough (2-3 tablespoons for each bowl) and put them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold. From my point of view it is an ideal dessert for a picnic.
Besides crumble, I also had a delicious natural carrot and orange juice with a drop of ginger, a few pieces of rustic pizza stuffed with spinach and whipped buns from wholemeal flour, stuffed with raw prosciutto and salad.
Crumble with apples and bananas
I wanted to make an apple soufflé, but it was like I wanted it to look like a crumble, so I wanted some kind of two, so I combined them. See below what came out.
- 4 apples (Golden I used)
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 150g flour
- 150g sugar
- 125 g butter
- vanilla / banana ice cream (optional)
Method of preparation:
- The first time I made the dough from 150g of flour, 125g of sugar and 125g of butter at room temperature. I kneaded it until I got a compact and non-sticky dough. I formed a ball that I wrapped in cling film and left it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- I cleaned the apples, shaved them and partially drained them of the juice. I mixed them with 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and one of cinnamon.
- I crushed the bananas well with a fork, I mixed them with the yolks and the coconut flour. Then, I homogenized the two compositions (apples and bananas).
- I beat the egg whites well with a spoonful of sugar until I got a firm foam. We mixed three parts of the egg whites with the fruit composition (taking care that our cake has an airy, fluffy texture).
- I greased a ceramic bowl with butter and spread the mixture well. On top I put a thin layer of egg white (foam), then I grated half of the dough. I put the remaining egg white on top of the dough. Do not spread it with a spatula or spoon because you will flatten the dough. Spread the egg white lightly with your fingers. Then I grated the rest of the dough until I covered the entire surface of the cake.
- I put my souffleo-crumble in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes (or until browned).
My husband is a big fan of sorbet (not ice cream). I found artisanal ice cream and sorbet products so I'm usually well stocked. I served the warm crumble with banana ice cream (that's what I had in the house). It was a delight!
In order not to miss the latest recipes, I invite you to subscribe to the blog newsletter and like the facebook page.
4 Comments on Crumble with apples and bananas
Help! Now I make the recipe but I don't have coconut flour. Does it work without it?
Can you put the same amount of normal wheat flour and less sugar? To be for children?
You can put the same amount of wheat flour. You can replace the sugar with honey or coconut sugar. You can put even less than I put.
Leave an answer Cancel reply
About me (and blog)
I am Flavia, mother, wife, daughter, friend, full-time job owner and blog author.
I've been a dynamic man since I know myself, curious, who likes challenges. And so far, I've had a few.
I started writing on noidoisibebe.ro in 2015. Things went further than I thought I could go and, in 2021, I decided it was time to make a change, noidoisibebe.ro to become flaviahirișcău.ro. I needed a space and a name to represent me as I am today.
I write honestly. I write to help, to share what I know, to give ideas and a touch of inspiration.
If you have any curiosity about me, if you want to share something with me or if you want to talk about a possible collaboration, you can find me on Instagram and Facebook or you can write to me at [email protected]
I invite you to enter, get to know each other and "browse" the blog pages. I look forward to seeing you whenever you like.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Crumble with apples - the simplest recipe
One of the simplest apple desserts you can make during this period is crumble. A British-inspired, fragrant and delicious cake.
It is a very simple cake, with a thin & sour dough. It is found in a similar form in the Romanian cuisine, being about the cake with dough given on the grater.
- 1 kg of apples
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 g butter
- 100 g of flour
- 70 g ground almonds
- a pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Knead a dough of: flour, ground almonds, cold butter and a pinch of salt. Mix the dough until it acquires a sandy, crumbly consistency, without insisting too much.
Peel the apples and cut them into slices. Pour the sugar and cinnamon over them and mix well. Place the apples on the bottom of a tray lined with baking paper.
Place the dough on top, taking care to cover the apples. The dough should look like crumbs and not be consistent.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the dough has browned on top. The apples will be ripe and soft underneath and will have a delicious syrup.
Allow the cake to cool, then serve with whipped cream or a cup of ice cream on top.
Crumble with apples
ingredients: 650 gr apples, 120gr butter with 82% fat, 126 gr flour, 2 tablespoons natural oatmeal, 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 3 tablespoons regular sugar, juice and peel from 1 lemon (unmelted), 1 pinch of salt
Method of preparation: In a small bowl, grate the lemon peel. Squeeze the lemon juice and put it in a glass (be sure to remove the seeds). Peel the apples and chop into small cubes.
Add lemon juice over the apples. Lemon juice has the role of stopping the oxidation of apples. Separately in a bowl mix 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 3 tablespoons of regular sugar and mix well. The composition obtained is added to apples, and mix until smooth. Grease a heat-resistant mold with a diameter of 22-24 cm with 20 g of butter and pour the apples into it. Distribute evenly in the form with a spoon.
Separately mix oatmeal, 125 grams of flour, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and lemon peel. Mix well and add to the composition 100 grams of cold butter, cut into the dishes. With your fingertips, mix the composition until you get the so-called "crumbles", ie dough crumbs with a sandy appearance.
Pour the composition over the apples from the mold and press lightly with your palm. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °, and bake for about 35-40 minutes until the crumble on top is lightly browned. Leave to cool in the pan until warm and serve with vanilla ice cream.