We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As a reply to Cat in the pots!
- 1 kg of minced meat (beef and pork)
- 1 head of garlic
- 4 slices of bagel
- 5 potatoes
- 3 eggs
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Meatballs simply:
I squeeze the bagel and squeeze it. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic. Mix all the ingredients and knead well, seasoning to taste.
Fry them in oil and put them on paper towels, then call your family to eat them, because you don't feel like it anymore! Eventually, you have an iron crisis!
Hydrogen peroxide can be a very effective remedy for teeth whitening because it contains an easy whitening ingredient. All you have to do is make a paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda, which you will then use to brush your teeth. Be careful, excessive use can irritate the gums or make your teeth more sensitive.
Another natural remedy to get rid of yellowed teeth is the use of lemons. You can use the peel as in the case of oranges. You can also use lemon juice to gargle.
1. The lamb's organs (heart, lungs, liver, kidneys) are placed in cold water with vinegar for two hours. Then, with freshly put cold water, boil it with a pinch of salt. Foam whenever needed. Let it boil for about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the onion and garlic and chop in oil.
3. The boiled organs are left to cool in the water in which they boiled and are passed through the mincer together with the bread soaked in milk and pressed. The resulting paste is mixed with onion and garlic, finely chopped parsley and dill, egg yolks and sour cream.
4. Add the beaten egg whites with a pinch of salt and then adjust the taste of salt and pepper. Bake the form with butter, pour the mixture, level and grease with beaten egg. Bake for about 35 minutes and then allow to cool in the pan.
Airy and gentle waffles that melt in your mouth. A very simple recipe available to anyone!
Today we present you a cheap recipe for aromatic, delicious and very crunchy waffles. The recipe is extremely simple, it is prepared from accessible ingredients in a very short time. Waffles contain a lot of bubbles, so they are very airy, tender and simply melt in your mouth. Enjoy the little ones with a delicious dessert, prepared from ingredients that are always in the fridge!
-2 glasses of sifted flour
-30 g of butter at room temperature
-1 socket of baking soda
Method of preparation
1. Rub the soft butter with the sugar. Add the egg, baking soda, (do not quench it), salt and vanilla. Beat all the ingredients well. Then add 250 ml of water, sprinkle with sifted flour and mix well. Gradually pour in the remaining water.
2. Grease the waffle maker with butter and heat it. Pour a tablespoon of dough into the waffle maker. Roll the waffles while they are hot, otherwise they will break.
3. Due to the large amount of water, you will get waffles with millions of bubbles inside.
4. Fill them with your favorite cream and enjoy the best waffles!
Bake pasta with vegetables and ham
Look at the ingredients and every time you think, why is it so delicious ?! Well, it's very tasty! Makaroshki, slices of tender fried pumpkin, juicy tomatoes, fragrant ham or ham, and all this in a creamy sauce with paprika and garlic browned melted mozzarella under.
- Read more about baked pasta with vegetables and ham
- 9 comments
- Add a comment
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- In a large bowl combine the egg, water, bread, onion, salt and pepper and combine. Add the beef that has been broken into pieces and mix well with your hands to combine.
- Form this mixture into meatballs about 1 & quot in diameter and place them on a chicken tray or in a tray with sides covered with a wire rack.
- Bake at 350 ° F for 25-30 minutes until the meatballs are recorded at 165 ° F on a meat thermometer. Cool and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, use immediately in recipes or freeze as indicated above.
When they are frozen or finished baking, use them in your favorite recipe or choose one of the following:
Meatballs with pineapple sauce
Fans of the sweet-sour taste, be happy! Meatballs with pineapple sauce are the perfect recipe for your refined tastes! They are made quickly, but not fast enough for the greedy ones in us, who were ready to eat them raw, they looked and smelled so good.
ingredients for meatballs:
- 1 kg of minced meat, mixture of pork and beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
ingredients for sauce:
- a can of pineapple compote pieces
- & frac34 cup of brown sugar (you can put a cup if you like sweeter)
- 3 tablespoons starch
- 60 ml of rice vinegar (but it also works if you don't have rice)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
We fry the minced meat with the breadcrumbs and eggs.
Then add the Worcestershire sauce and spices, including the grated garlic.
Turn the oven to 180 degrees, shape the meatballs and place them in a tray on a baking sheet.
Put them in the oven for 30 minutes, during which time we prepare the sauce. Strain the canned pineapple, keep the pieces aside. Mix the brown sugar with the pineapple juice in a pan.
Add the starch and mix well until the starch dissolves.
Add the vinegar and sauces, mix thoroughly and move the pan to the heat. Let simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to thicken.
When the meatballs expire for 30 minutes, pour the sauce over them.
And sprinkle with the pieces of pineapple that I kept from the compote.
Put the tray back in the oven for another 10 minutes, until the sauce boils well and the meatballs are well browned.
Because the sauce is quite sweet, I recommend serving the boiled basmati rice meatballs simply, according to the instructions on the package, without any other spice. Have a good appetite and tell us how they turned out.
Indian onion meatballs
Indian onion meatballs, or onion bhaji, are a very simple, delicious and effective appetizer. They are very easy and fast, fasting and can be a delicious choice for vegetarians. A tasty combination of onion with breadcrumbs, fried in oil, suitable for any meal and in any combination. With salad, with sauce, or simply as such, as a snack.
- 1 white onion
- 2 red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 70 ml of water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 100 g of flour
- frying oil
Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Put the onion and crushed garlic in a bowl and add the flour, baking soda, spices, finely chopped greens and water. Mix everything well.
Onions should be completely covered with breadcrumbs that consisted of flour, water and spices. If you need more, you can add a few tablespoons of water.
Form the meatballs from this mixture, shaping them by hand, in the form of lumps. It must not have a definite or uniform appearance.
Heat oil and fry the onion meatballs in an oil bath until golden brown. Remove the meatballs on a tray lined with paper towels.
Serve with your favorite sauce or salad.
You have to see it too.
How to make classic Chinese meatballs
"Cockle Meatballs" is one of my favorite dishes since I lived in Shanghai. One of my family's restaurants and I visited Shanghai very often served this dish. I liked this dish, but I often feel that the right version of this Shanghai dish is a little too sweet for most people's tastes. So in my recipe I refused the amount of sugar used, but of course you can adjust this to suit your personal taste.
In the traditional recipe for meatballs, shells are used, not chocolate. However, I tried to find shells this time, so I used fresh roosters. You can use either cockles or mussels, but be aware that the twigs are slightly salty, so I would use less salt or soy sauce in the beef mixture if you decide to use roosters instead of mussels. One thing I would not replace with chocolate or seashells is lambs, because the shape and taste of lambs simply will not be a good match with meatballs.
I tend to soak shells, mussels, cockles and crustaceans, generally in clean cold water for at least 3-4 hours, because the shell of these crustaceans is usually full of sand. I would really eat the seafood as soon as possible, but if you have to keep it remember to cool it in a bowl under a damp cloth or tea towel and use it within 24 hours.
You can blanch some green vegetables, such as bok choy, kale, Kai lan and snowflakes, as well as garnish and place the stuffed green vegetables on the serving plate and place the meatballs on top. This will make the dish look quite nice, but it will also be full of nutrition and also make the taste of the dish a little less rich and heavy.
This recipe can make around 14 meatballs. I didn't make really big chips like Italian meatballs or lion's head meatballs, so with 250g of pork I can make around 14 meatballs. Another cooking tip is to buy 30% pork or beef if you want to make any kind of Chinese meatballs or even stuffed with dumplings or similar dishes. Higher fat meat always tastes better and greatly improves the texture of these dishes. In the past, I used 5%, 10% and 20% pork grain to make both this dish and dumplings and they turned out to be really strong, chewy and devoid of a lot of flavor.
How to cook meatballs in Souse
How to cook meatballs, you can learn by trying to make meatballs in sauce. It is an easy to prepare and very tasty recipe. To prepare it, you will need the following ingredients:
- 500 g of minced meat
- 150 g ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 8 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- Wheat flour
- A tablespoon of parsley
- An oregano powder
- A spoon of sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
First, in a large bowl, we will mix the minced meat and the pork until the two types of meat are well combined. The secret to making meatballs juicy is to make them with a proportion of 70% meat and 30% pork, so that the pork will bring juiciness to the meatballs while cooking. Then add to the bowl the eggs, three tablespoons of breadcrumbs, salt and pepper to taste. Finely chop the parsley and an onion and add it to the mixture (if you want you can fry the onion first and this will give you more meatballs).
Now we start making the meatballs with our hands and, to avoid the mixture sticking to our hands, we sprinkle some wheat flour. Keep in mind that if you are going to eat children, it is good that the meatballs are not very large.
When it is already golden, chop it, add the two garlic cloves. When you can already smell the fried garlic, add the chopped tomatoes, a tablespoon of sugar.
Now put the liquefied sauce back in the pan, add the meatballs and cover with a pot for 15 minutes. And so, we have some delicious meatballs with sauce to enjoy with our family.