We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
An excellent fruit puree for babies and toddlers, this fruit compote is naturally sweet and gets added flavour thanks to the coconut.
Be the first to make this!
- 600g apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
MethodPrep:8min ›Cook:4min ›Ready in:12min
- Cook the apples and bananas together in a bowl in the microwave until tender, about 4 minutes on High power.
- Stir in the coconut, and puree the fruits with an immersion blender till smooth. Cover and chill before serving.